Terms & Conditions
Distributor Policy Manual:
- Due and payable in full within 30 days from the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Nachi reserves the right to suspend shipments and decline orders to any and all Customers with invoices older than 30 days and/or over their assigned credit limit. Accounts 60 days old will be placed on hold until payment is received.
- Accounts over 90 days old will be assigned to a collection agency.
Invoices will be sent to the Customer via fax or email as requested by customer.
For payment information contact email@example.com
- F.O.B shipping Point: Greenwood, IN
- Nachi Ships all products via UPS or truck.
- Cut off times are 3:00pm Eastern Standard time.
- Nachi makes all efforts to ship in-stock items within 1-2 days. However, customers will be duly notified via phone or order acknowledgements on estimated shipping times based on order back log.
- If items need to be shipped sooner than the current lead time customer can choose to pay an expedite fee to guarantee shipment that day.
- All orders placed after cut-off time will be processed the next day including pick-ups or next day air orders.
- These shipping polices apply to all fax, EDI and web orders.
- Unless specified all orders will be shipped via UPS Ground. If distributor requires Next Day, 2nd Day or 3rd Day air services, it must be clearly marked on the order. Shipping Guarantees, if any, are not made by Nachi, but by the shipper.
- All pick up orders must be placed at least 2-hours before pick up.
- All orders are accepted only under Nachi America Inc. Standard Terms and conditions of sale.
- Nachi does not accept phone in orders. Orders must be placed via fax, via web or EDI.
- Orders with price discrepancies will not be entered until pricing is corrected on a distributor purchase order.
- Nachi publishes price list on its standard product lines for its authorized distributors.
- All pricing, distributor discounts are subject to change without prior notice. All orders received after the price or discount changes will be processed at the revised pricing.
Claims for Shortages and Damaged Goods:
- Claims for shortages or damaged goods must be submitted in writing to Nachi America Inc. within ten (10) days after receipt of goods.
- Claims made after ten (10) days will not be accepted.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- Prior Written Authorization & RGA# must be provided by Nachi before returning any items.
- Proof of Purchase, (Nachi Invoice Number) must be provided on all items.
- All returns may be subject to 20% restocking charge, unless an offsetting order for equal or greater amount is placed with Nachi for the products being returned.
- All items subject to Nachi inspection.
- All items must be returned in their original unopened Nachi Packaging and in Re-Saleable condition.
- Discontinued items or special made items are not returnable.
- RGA # should be mentioned on all returned packages.
- Distributor is responsible for all shipping expenses. In case of error on Nachi’s part, shipping expenses will be paid by Nachi.
Blanket order Plan:
- Nachi encourages use of blanket orders to help distributor keep appropriate inventories at their disposal and lock in stock at Nachi warehouse.
- All Blanket order must have duration of 1-year or less from the date the order has been placed. Nachi will promptly invoice and ship the balance of the blanket order after 1-year due date.
- Blanket order(s) must have at least 4-firm release dates.
- Distributor is responsible for re-stocking charges on cancelled blanket orders unless or until an offsetting order is placed.
- Early release dates are acceptable.
- Sufficient amount of time should be given to Nachi to build inventory levels if usage on a particular item(s) on blanket if quantities requested exceeds Nachi’s normal sales usages.
NOTHING HEREIN LIMITS NACHI AMERICA INC. THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. NACHI AMERICA INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.715 Pushville Road Greenwood, IN 46143
Phone: 317.530.1001 | Fax: 317.530.1011
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
Nachi America Inc., Hydraulic Division (“Nachi”) warrants to the original purchaser that products sold shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal operating conditions and proper application in accordance with the specifications for operation as described in Nachi’s manual or instructions, for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery.
Buyer shall submit any claims that a product violates this Limited Warranty within ten (10) days of the delivery date. Provided that the product is found to be non-conforming during the limited warranty period, Nachi may, at its option: (1) repair; (2) replace; or (3) refund the amount paid by the buyer.
In no event, whether based on contract, indemnity, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, shall Nachi be liable to the buyer for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever including, without limitation, loss of profit or revenue, loss of life, personal injury, downtime costs and other commercial loss arising out of the failure of the product. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND NACHI HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This Limited Warranty shall not apply to any product or component thereof which has been repaired or altered by anyone other than Nachi authorized personnel in any manner so as, in Nachi’s sole judgement, to affect its serviceability, or to any product that has been subject to alteration, accident, misuse, abuse, neglect or normal wear. This Limited Warranty shall not apply to products which have been assembled or installed or used in a manner contrary to Nachi’s printed instructions, or due to failure to follow Nachi’s instructions for operation and maintenance.
Any technical assistance provided by Nachi’s personnel or representatives in system design is construed to be a proposal and not a recommendation. The responsibility for determining feasibility rests with the user and should be subject to test.
Only the terms expressed in this Limited Warranty shall apply and no distributor, corporation or individual is authorized to amend, modify or extend this Limited Warranty in any way on resale.